Berlin the capital city of German is world famous for its fascinating opera and musical orchestra. The city has a number of museums treasuring the rich cultural heritage of German. After the WWII the city was in ruins, fortunately new architectural beauties have erased the memories of the wars and blended well with the historical monuments boosting the ethnic beauty of the city.
In Berlin, you can visit a wide range of shopping malls, museums, parks, food centres and even national parks. The city nestles Museum Island one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site worth visiting while you are in Berlin.
The best travelling help among many services in Berlin is hop on hop off bus tours. You can opt from double-decker bus, open top bus or deluxe bus. All kinds of buses provide you easy access to the sightseeing places at reasonable rate. You can board at any bus stop and get down at the desired place ample number of times in a day using the same ticket.
More about the travelling experience in hop on hop off bus tours:
- Many travellers mostly first-time visitors like to play safe. They board the bus at the first bus stop and travel in the same bus till the end. If you are visiting Berlin for a short time this kind of tour will be beneficial as it hardly takes four hours to visit all the major attractions in the city.
- The ticket generally is valid for one or two days as mentioned in it. Combined ticket used on varied routes will be advantageous for visiting all excitement Berlin has to offer. While buying the ticket you will be provided added information about the routes, nearest bus stops from your place and the time schedules of the buses.
- If you like to have special seats like near the windows or in upper open floor of the bus, it is best to book tickets well in advance. You can buy tickets of your choice from the varied class of tickets available. Every ticket class has its added benefits making the trip quite enjoyable and exciting.
- There are top beneficial facilities for travellers booking high rated tickets. They can avail discount vouchers promoted by food joints, shopping centres, museums, parks, opera passes and even for lodging during your visit to Berlin. They get added hours to linger in the tourist attractions without hurrying to leave the place.
- Audio commentary is played in multiple languages in every hop on hop off bus tours for passengers to understand clearly about the places they are going to visit next on route. You get head phones as soon as you board the bus to listen to the pre-recorded audio guide. Some bus tours provide information in English and German only.
- Special services are provided in every bus for travellers who need special attention like providing wheel chairs, walking sticks and first aid kit for medical emergencies.
- You can even pay for live guides providing great insight of the amazing tourist spots of Berlin. If you are visiting a museum or historical place, it is best to have their assistance in knowing more about the place and its treasures.
- On particular days there are free one-hour tours available near the Third Reich and the Berlin wall. Thus, while buying tickets make sure to choose such days when you can have the most enjoyable walk in your life.
To access more information about the best hop on hop off bus tours in Berlin and read its reviews, you could visit the top rated website such as http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-bus-tour-berlin/hop-on-hop-off/compare-berlin-city-sightseeing-vs-city-circle-sightseeing-vs-tempelhofer-bus-tours.html